Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tomorrow, tomorrow, and tomorrow...

"Creeps in this petty pace from day to day." Yes, I borrowed a very famous line from Will Shakespeare from his infamous play Macbeth. I recently went to Macbeth auditions at Texas State University and did not get that illustrious callback that I so desired. To play Lady Macbeth or one of the witches is an actress' dream and one that is still far away in my own life. I'm disappointed... sad that I was so ill during auditions that it hurt for me to move or to even breathe and so I probably looked like a frozen amateur instead of the auditioning veteran that I am. So, I'm torn, but I know there are other shows next semester... I won't necessarily be looking forward to the day to day patterns of life, but the future... what it holds for me and how I shape it with my actions today.

No comments: